- The Website Operator is: KANCELARIA RADCÓW PRAWNYCH TOMASZ CZAPCZYŃSKI, Al. gen. Józefa Hallera 78/2, 53-324 Wrocław, NIP 6931300109, REGON 390454641.
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Through the information voluntarily entered in the forms.
- By storing cookies on user’s device („cookies”).
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator nazwa.pl, operating at www.nazwa.pl.
Information in the forms
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The Website can also store information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in the form are not made available to third parties without the user’s consent.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Operator of the Website in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or make a business contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities technically performing certain services – in particular, this concerns the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain name to entities that are Internet domain operators (mainly the Scientific and Academic Computer Network j.b.r. – NASK), payment services or other entities with which the Operator of the Website cooperates in this respect.
Information on cookie files
- The website uses cookie files.
- Cookies (the so-called „cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, that are stored in the device of Website User and are intended to enable the use of the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the length of time they are stored on the user’s device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the device of Website User and obtaining access to them is the Website Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to create statistics that help us understand how Website Users use our websites to improve their structure and content;
- to maintain the Website User session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- to define a user profile for the purpose of displaying customised content on advertising networks, in particular, Google.
- Two basic types of cookies are used in the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s device until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored by default in the User’s terminal device. Website Users may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of your Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the device of the Website User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display ads that are tailored to the use of the Website. For this purpose, they can store information about the user’s navigation path or time spent on the page.
- With regard to the information about preferences collected by Google’s advertising network, you can view and edit the information resulting from cookies by using this tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about certain user behaviours is logged into the server layer. This data is employed solely for the purpose of administering the website and for ensuring the most efficient service of the provided hosting services.
- Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, they may be subject to recording:
- date of request,
- date of sending the answer,
- Client station name – identification performed by HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – when the transition to the Website was made by a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with specific visitors to the website.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
- Data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person shall be provided only with the consent of that person.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful demands in the scope resulting from the request.
Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- To manage your cookie settings, select your web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone